Anonymous said: What are your most favourite moments from episode 8x19? :)
Wow! The C-Word! So many great moments in this episode. I don’t really know where to start! Here are the first few that come to mind!
- House and Wilson doing morphine together (”You have everything you need right here, we both do”)
- House’s "Win you live, lose you die" speech
- Wilson’s Hallucination - creepy and just amazing acting from RSL!
- Wilson’s “adult diaper” moment (just because of all the fandom speculation on that one!! LOL)
- House giving Wilson his final Vicodin -because OMG!
- The "I’d rather die here. Not in an ambulance. Not the hospital… Promise me that you won’t do that to me. Promise me. " moment -because OMG the feeeeels and the fact that someone needs to throw an Emmy at RSL for that scene!!
- When House tells Wilson: "I stopped listening after you confessed your fear of dolphins." - because I have a really weird Dolphin fear myself!! LOL
- The final scene when Wilson sees the picture slideshow House left for him. He looks so happy at the moment! Perfect Hilson!